Hello everyone, good ay and good morning to all of us. Before anything else and before I start this blog post of mine here today I would like to thanks to the person, a person who have a big heart and so kind and awesome person.
A person who gave me a chance to own and to get a custom domain name which is dot.com. Thank you so much Ms. Mai Hernandez owner of bunnywish.com website. Thanks a lot to you ma’am. Thank you so much to giving this domain. My dream was come true and my wish is granted because of you ma’am hehehe.
I’m so happy today and so glad and feeling so lucky to having and owning a custom domain which is dot.com. This kind of domain is the top level domain I dreamed of ever since. Thank you very much ma’am Mai, god bless “po” and to your family “po”, mwaaah.
Saying “thank you” is not enough to show my because of mixed emotions today I want hug and kiss you ma’am hehehe. Promise I will take care of this domain and I never waste it. From now on, I always to blogged and to posting here hehehe, i’m so inspired now to blogged now because of having own custom domain.
I got this domain because I applied or I send a application for domain adoption on her site last month I think. The domain I want to adopt is dailydiary.xyz} since it was the only domain who looks like or related and near on my blog url. Ma’am Mai is having a lot of xyz domain to adopt. I think she bought and register that domain in bulk orders.
Anyway guys, the domain adoption is still open on her site just visit her website bunnywish.com to see which is still available domain. You have so many choices there but make sure you followed her rules :).
I applied for xyz domain but she give me a .com domain, hehehe. She is so kind right, guys. I feel so lucky for that and I'm so lucky to finding a person liked her :). So what are you waiting for, try your luck too :).
Once again, thank you so much Ma'am Mai for everything, for helping me, for the domain, for setting up my domain to the blogger and also thank you so much for accepting my application and for being nice and sweet person to me 😊.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hello good day, thank you so much for your comments. Your effort is so appreciated, I will get back and return the same later.
Thank you so much and god bless!!!