Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy 5th Birthday My Son!!!

Happy 5th Birthday to you my dear son. this day of your special day wishing you all the best and had a good health kuya. And "bawas-bawasan ang kakulitan at talagang napakasura eh" hehehe. And mag-aral nang mabuti ha.

Sorry you don't have any "handa" today. I'm really sorry my son, you naman wala tayo ngayon. Malay mo baka sa 7th birthday mo meron na don't worry pag iipunan ko yan :). For now, wag ka muna maghahanap ha.

I love you so my son, mwaaaaaah. Always remember my son I'm always here for you anak. And always remember too that i always love you no matter what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello good day, thank you so much for your comments. Your effort is so appreciated, I will get back and return the same later.

Thank you so much and god bless!!!

 

Mommies Daily Diary Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design