Ikaw is one of my favorite and top 1 favorite song of Yeng. I choose this song not because I love this song so much. I choose because this song is so beautiful, so meaningful and lovable song too. This song is best to be used a wedding song on our wedding vow and also best as theme song, hehehe.
You guys, what's your favorite song? What's your song this week? And why you choose that song as entry for our weekly song meme?
Anyways guys, since this is my first blog meme here at my blog and I know that this kind of blog meme is not originally idea of mine. As far as I remember back in 2010 I joi ed this kind of weekly song meme that had titled of "Music Monday". And now I'm back in blogging world again I decide to host a meme like this. And also since I'm music lover I decide to have a space and post for sharing my favorite song etc. Until I decide to do this weekly and every Monday and give title of Song Of The Week.
This weekly meme is open for everyone. Open to music lover like me and also open to people or should I say blogger who want to join and to like doing this meme. Feel free to join guys. Just post your song entry for this week and back her at my blog. And then on my comment section leave your Blog URL I mean the link of your blog post. And I will add your blog post on my post. I mean on the bottom of this post or maybe I need a tools. Tools where you can add your blogpost URL and display it and paste it to your post too. I think I need to find and search, hehehe.
Ok that's it for now. See you again next week 😊😉. Have a nice and beautiful Monday everyone, mwaaaah. God bless us :).


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hello good day, thank you so much for your comments. Your effort is so appreciated, I will get back and return the same later.
Thank you so much and god bless!!!