Sunday, January 15, 2017

I'm Sorry, Just So Busy!!!

Hello good evening before anything else I would like to apologize first to everyone and to all of you. I'm really sorry guys for not having or should I say sorry for not updated here so much this past few days.

I'm really really sorry guys, i'm just so busy on my personal and offline life. So busy as a full-time mother on my four (4) kids specially on my little one and my youngest one that have an age of eight (8) months "lang". He is sovvery very hyper baby and so "likot" hehehe.

And also so busy on my daily house chores here. No enough time to visit and update this blog of mine and no time too to write something to share because my body is so tired and also my mind is so tired too. Instead of thinking and writing and blogged here I choose to rest and lying on my bed with my kiddosaand sleep. I'm really sorry guys.

I blogged today because my "lo" is so kind today and so cooperated. He was in his "uyayi" and playing that's why I have a time today to blogged and because of that I need to take that time hehehe. And then, since my net today is also cooperated too and a little faster than before because I can open multiple site now and I can download too. I decide to doing my online responsibility as a member on all the blogging groups I joined in Facebook.

I need to finished all the threads of all the groups I joined there to be fair on the other members and bloggers who do his/her responsibility in short guys I need to interact too 😊. Waaah, I wish I finish them all today, sharing on all social media, visiting and commenting. And also I wish my baby is still behave until I finished it all 😊😉.

OK that's it for now I have so many things I need to do now while I have free time today 😊😀. Just visiting here and updated this beautiful and my kawaii blog hehehe. Just a short and nonsense blog post and update here today. See you again everyone, mwaaah.

Thank you and god bless us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello good day, thank you so much for your comments. Your effort is so appreciated, I will get back and return the same later.

Thank you so much and god bless!!!

 

Mommies Daily Diary Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design